Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing good, so today we’ll be discussing about some interesting health facts that can sometimes be life saving. As we all are so occupied with daily activities that we don’t even have time to notice how small things in our lives can really make a difference, but today I have brought 21 MUST KNOWN HEALTH FACTS THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER SKIP IN YOUR LIFE that can be life saving if you choose to practice them. so, let’s get started.
1. During your lifetime, you’ll produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools. the saliva that is produced by our human body is capable enough to fill two swimming pools easily. An average human produces 1 to 2 liters per day which is a maximum of 730 liters per year, an average life expectancy is just over 70 years, which gives a maximum of 51,100 liters of saliva produced in an average lifetime and yes this is more than enough to fill two swimming pools.
2. Fidgeting can help increase your memories and creativity and burns calories. Fidgeting could provide psychological stimulation to bring our attention and energy to a level that allows our minds to focus on the task at hand better. Thus increases your memory power. People who fidgeted while seated or standing were shown to burn five or six times more calories and actually help you burn up to 800 calories each day.
3. Having a lie in hit the snooze button can help you live longer, boost your memory, and reduces stress. Hitting snooze will probably make you feel foggy and more tired. The more times you put off getting out of bed, the more you confuse your brain and risk sleep inertia and set you up for major health problems. So, not hitting snooze can help avoid all these troubles.
4.. Giving in to your cravings and allowing yourself the odd treat will boost your happiness and can help to reduce cravings. Cording says,” Demystifying our cravings can make them less anxiety-provoking and give us the power to make good choices that will satisfy us, whether that’s the ‘real deal’ or some other food that addresses our needs at that moment,”
5. Coffee, when drunk in moderation, caffeine can speed up metabolism, reduces stress, and prevent depression. Caffeine speed up the metabolic rate, which means it increases the number of calories you burn at rest. In an analysis, caffeine blocks mood-depressing chemicals in the brain that causes fatigue and anxiety and so it is also found that caffeine consumption decreases the risk for depression.
6. Sunbathing decreases vitamin D deficiency, reduces blood pressure, and cuts the risk of heart attacks. Vitamin D is an important nutrient for overall good health. It helps the body absorb calcium and fights diseases, including heart disease, risk of deadly cancers, arthritis, and infections associated with birth. so, we should consume more and more sunlight to avoid all these diseases.
7. Crying is good for you. Because the tears clean the dirt from your eyes, and filter out toxins from body tissue and the organs. so next time, never be afraid to cry.
8. Laughing is good for the heart and can increase your blood flow by 20%. While laughing, we take many deep breaths that increase our heart rate, this leads to the circulation of more oxygenated blood that improves our vascular function which automatically prevents heart diseases and reduces the risk of heart attacks.
9. Sitting and Sleeping are great in moderation but too much can increase your chances of early death. A person who sleeps and sits too much (more than nine hours) is four times more likely to die early because of unhealthy lifestyle habits. It can increase the risk of chronic health problems like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, depression, and some cancers. So take care of your body, neither sitting too much nor sleeping too much. Stay energetic.
10.The benefits of hot and cold showers.
|HOT SHOWERS||COLD SHOWERS|
|Relieve tiredness||Gives you energy|
|Relaxes muscles||Improve concentration|
|Relieves headache||Improve productivity|
|Reduces anxiety||Helps you wake up|
|Reduces swelling||Speed up metabolism|
|Relieves nasal congestion||Stimulates the immune system|
|Eliminates Insomnia||Improves your mood|
11. Dehydration can have a negative impact on your mood and energy levels. Researchers found that lower water intake was associated with greater tension, depression and confusion, headache, and severe complications leading to swelling of the brain, kidney failure, shock, coma, and even death. so, intake more and more water that will keep us energetic and can never get these diseases that will hamper our daily life.
12. Even at rest, muscle is three times more efficient at burning calories than fat. Muscle tissue is more active than fat tissue, when not being used as muscle can store glycogen as well as burnt sugar to release energy and heat, Even at rest or when you sleep you still move around and your muscles are therefore burning calories all night long. so, muscle is more efficient to burn calories than fat.
13. People who run 12-18 miles a week have a stronger immune system and increase their bone mineral density. Running boosts white blood cells and antibodies in your body which are both important for your immunity and fighting off disease .so, when you exercise or run your body temperature increases which fights off diseases and prevents bacteria.
14. Almonds, Avocado, and Arugula can boost your sex drive and improve fertility. These are a rich source of energy, protein, and minerals that helps in improving your stamina. almonds improve the flow of blood to major organs of the body.
15. Keeping a journal can make you a happier person. According to scientific research keeping a record of your daily life can be helpful for reducing depression, stress, and confusion. This will make your day positive and calm and so journaling can make you a happier person.
16. Feeling stressed? Read a book! It can reduce your stress hormones by up to 68%. In a study conducted by the University of Sussex, it is found that people who read books have slower heart rates, reduced stress levels, and muscle tension. It improves your focus and concentration level, and improves your mental health which helps you learn new things and lead to a successful and happy life.
17. Chewing gum makes you more alert and increases your concentration power. According to a few interesting studies, it is found that chewing gum can actually increase your attention and increase your focus for a longer period of time that require continuous monitoring. so, the next time you have to do something that requires a lot of brainpower, so try chewing some gum.
18. Champagne is good for your brain. scientists have proven that sparkline wine has a positive effect on your health. It all comes down to the numerous polyphenols in certain kinds of Grape used for making champagne. Moderate consumption of champagne improves memory and increases how fast you think.
19. Why you should never clean Earwax with cotton buds?. Cotton swaps tend to push ear wax in the auditory canal, this can seriously injure the eardrum, which can damage the ability to hear. Earwax is, in fact, beneficial for your ear’s health as it protects the ear from foreign objects, insects, and fungal infections and also lubricates the ear canal.
20. When loud music is playing, the brain is stimulated into releasing hormones that make us calm and happy. There is a direct connection between your inner ear and the pleasure centers in the brain. That is, when you listen to loud music, endorphins are released that relieve stress and can help decrease the emotions after listening to loud music that makes us calm and happy. This connection is stimulated more by low frequencies above 90 decibels.
21. In this point, let’s talk about some common myths and truths about the human body and healthy eating. #fun…
|You should not eat after 6 pm.||It’s a good idea to eat a lot 3-4 hours before sleep.|
|Brown bread is healthier than white.||The calories in brown bread and white bread are roughly the same.|
|You can drink as much freshly squeezed juice as you like.||You should not drink more than 3 glasses a day.|
|Chocolate is bad for your figure.||A piece of dark chocolate is good for you.|
|Eating less makes you thinner.||Eating 5-6 times a day will make you thinner.|
|You should drink 1.5-2 liters.||you should drink as much as your body requires.|
|Brown sugar is healthier than white sugar.||Brown sugar and white sugar are equally bad for you.|
|Human beings only have 5 senses: Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and taste.||We have at least 21 senses, Eg: A sense of balance and temperature.|
|Brain cells stop growing when you reach adulthood.||Neurons flourish and change throughout life.|
|Healthy teeth should be perfectly white.||Teeth are naturally a yellowish color.|
These all are the 21 MUST KNOWN HEALTH FACTS THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER SKIP IN YOUR LIFE. so keep taking information about your health and body like this and also share it with your family, and friends, as they can also enjoy some facts related to health. if anything is missing, do share your opinion. Thanks! I hope you enjoy it?
STAY UPDATED, STAY HEALTHY?